Minimalistic Web Design
How can I be of service?
I don’t just design clean, minimalistic, and beautiful nature inspired websites. I help you identify the components of a brand that is deeply indicative of who you are and how you will be of service to your clients.
Your website should have a primary goal. Are you wanting people to subscribe to your newsletter? Do you want them to buy a product or a service?
These are just some of the many questions we will answer prior to developing your custom layout. Because these goals and aspirations you have for this website will decide how things get laid out and what becomes the focal point.
Your website should be like your home; cozy, warm, and intuitively authentic to who you truly are at your core.
Imagine your favorite place! Is it a coffee shop? On the ski slopes? A shop? Or an old victorian home? Can you describe your favorite place down to the way it smells? Can you take me on a guided tour of this place and describe it so well that I can create a picture in my mind?
This is the level of clarity that your website and copy need to give to your potential clients. We want them to come to your site and truly know what it will be like to work with you! This level of clarity is how we will birth your website and in turn your brand.
What does working with me on branding and your website look like?
- We start with a quick call to see if we are a great fit
- After that we have a signed contract we schedule a 30 min brainstorming call after tackling some branding homework to really put pen to paper and work it out. My experience shows that really writing this stuff out and then talking through it is a great way to really get clear on your brand and message.
- Once I have that and a few website samples that make your spine tingle I put together a layout.
- After approval I input the images and copy you’ve put together for me.
- We test.
- We test some more on different browsers and devices.
- We have final approval.
- And then we birth this creation into the world.
The whole process takes between 3 and 5 weeks.
What does my investment look like?
Packages begin at $1800.
This process is an investment and as such I bill in stages and based on deliverables (contract, layout, testing, etc)
A full payment schedule will be included in the proposal.
In order to begin the process once the contract is signed a 20% deposit is required to get us started.
Your Custom Website
Packages begin at $1800
- 30 min Design Strategy Session
- Base Price includes 4 Pages
- About me
- Sales Page
- Contact Page
- Up to 3 revisions
- Additional Revisions avilable at an hourly rate
- One Year Membership with Elegant Themes included (Divi Builder)
- One month of Maintenance and Upkeep
- Custom Course Builds are available as well (MemberPress with Divi)
Disclaimer: These prices do not include your domain, hosting, any image or copywriting costs. Those must be obtained separately. If you need referrals for these services please ask. Average turn around time is between 2 and 4 weeks. All copy and images must be supplied by or approved by the client prior to the site going live. Branding colors and fonts will be decided during the design process. Additional revisions or maintenance can be purchased at a rate of $75 per hour. Monthly retainer pricing for maintenance and technical support can also be purchased. Contact me for details on this!